Online Marketing Copywriter
We are looking for a copywriter with previous experience to join our Leeds-based office. You will bring your existing copywriting skills and online marketing experience to help build the online presence for a variety of clients in the Blueclaw portfolio.
Reporting to the SEO Manger, you’ll be organised, imaginative and committed to researching new industry specific terminology to use within your work. We are looking for someone with experience writing for a range of different industries from construction and automotive, right across to cheese and toys. If this sounds like the variety you are looking for, then we want to speak to you!
This will be a varied multifaceted role with scope for personal development within the marketing copywriting sector.
About the role and your responsibilities
Writing marketing literature for a variety of digital platforms; website copy, statistical and non-statistical research, blog content, press coverage, journalistic articles, product descriptions, category descriptions and social media campaign content.
- Working to a specific brief
- Writing internal marketing material and communications ( newsletters, emails and other promotional material)
- Brainstorming and creative collaboration with fellow members of the marketing team
- Proof-reading / copy-editing / copy re-writing
- A talented copywriter with at least one year of professional copywriting experience
- Possess an ability to multitask; moving from one industry to another with ease
- Ability to write under pressure and to deadlines
- To be able write well researched articles and blog posts
- Highly creative, imaginative and versatile writer
- Have to ability to take a brief and carry out research both statistical and telephone interviews
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Flexible, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Strong IT skills including knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
- Some experience in SEO would be advantageous, but not essential
The office is located near to the city centre and has excellent public transport links.
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in and would like to join the Blueclaw team then please send your CV to us, or call 0113 234 3300.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES