Established in 2005, Blueclaw Media Ltd is a fast-growing Search Marketing Agency. We work with top brands and hold three prestigious DADI Awards for SEO, Ecommerce and PPC respectively. Blueclaw also runs the highly respected ionSearch conference.
You will have a proven track record of securing blue chip SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC) contracts as a minimum. Experience of selling web development, social media and other digital marketing solutions would be beneficial but not essential. You must have excellent knowledge of digital marketing and previous experience in a marketing/media business development role is essential. This role will require your sales, new business and negotiation capabilities. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be fully responsible for hitting all your sales targets.
- Based in a commutable distance from Leeds
- Must have a proven track record in selling SEO and PPC to large corporate clients
- In-depth knowledge of search marketing and the future of digital marketing in general
- Experience of selling web development, social media and other digital marketing solutions would be beneficial, but not essential
- The ability to adapt in meetings to seek new opportunities to cross-sell complimentary products
- An experienced and hard negotiator
- Prospect, qualify and close deals.
- Identify and research business opportunities and manage sales pipeline and accurate sales forecasting.
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, literate and numerical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Must be extremely well presented
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated team player. For the right person this role offers a great salary with benefits and uncapped commission!
Contact Fergus Clawson on +44 (0)113 234 3300 or please send your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org