We’re looking for someone with a good understanding of Search, who knows how to deliver great work with a strong team. You should be experienced in SEO, and have an appreciation of PPC, Content and Social strategies to deliver measurable commercial success. Experienced in managing clients, you’ll be confident running meetings, presenting work, delivering reports and nurturing a strong relationship between client and agency.
- Collaborate with all relevant departments in the company to establish clear and integrated strategies for clients.
- Manage projects to ensure effectively, timely delivery in line with specification.
- Undertake analysis of campaigns to extract growth, improvement and strategic advancement to hit and exceed client ROI goals, through ongoing campaign optimisation.
- Contribute to pitches and proposals as required.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients.
- Ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a robust strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client.
- Use a variety of tools to compile and draw insight from company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data
- Passion for emerging platforms and a full and broad knowledge of effective SEO strategies and techniques.
- In depth understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages.
- Proven and verifiable experience in achieving high organic rankings across a variety of industry sectors.
- Analytical mind, with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information, news, data and research quickly – and distil the most important/relevant information for intelligent strategic development.
- Proficient use of Google Analytics and other analytic tools.
- Highly numerate and literate, with the ability to produce top quality written reports.
- Good working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter.
- Advanced experience in project management and delegation of tasks.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Outstanding professional and supportive communication skills.
Competitive salary, lovely central Leeds offices and a variety of additional benefits.